Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autopsy of Vocab Midterm

  • I felt I did better than I expected.  In fact, my qualms and worries about my score were shunned after I received my test back.  
  • I can attribute the outcome to the time I put in studying.  I believe if I would have studied at least fifteen to twenty minutes longer each night and started earlier I would have improved my score.  I also did not reach out to my mom for help like I had planned, but instead used the resources Michelle Arriaga posted on her blog.  
  • Again like I said above in order to improve my score i must start studying at an earlier date.  If I am to do this however a schedule must be included so that I will be able to track how much time I am giving each night to studying.  Next time I will also take advantage of an adult's assistance so that my verbal studying will be just as profound as my cerebral studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment