Monday, February 18, 2013

I AM HERE

I believe I have made incredible progress towards accomplishing my SMART goal.  In fact, just this past weekend I was able to complete three scholarships, an amount that will certainly help me accomplish my goal.  Since my largest extracurricular activity is now finished, the time spent on my SMART goal will significantly increase and I will have a better chance at achieving my final goal for my high school career.

I have yet to start my senior project however the group I am in seems very passionate about sharing our experiences in this class with this year's junior class.  We plan on supplying information about not only AP English 4 but scholarships as well.  I find that this senior project will attract more students to this class as well as expand the amount of minds contributing to the success of the class itself.

1 comment:

  1. You have a brilliant idea for your senior project. Great job on the literature analysis. I also really enjoyed the ranking system for your Bob I assignment. I look forward to seeing more from you.
    P.S Congratulations on your acceptance to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo!

    ReplyDelete