Thursday, February 21, 2013

FIRST QUARTER REVIEW

Honestly I feel that I have definitely struggled this first quarter.  Like I have mentioned in previous posts it has been difficult to keep a balanced schedule between basketball and school.  Although I did struggle I believe I was able to keep up with the mandatory assignments.  The group I am in for our senior project has been quite slow when coming together and discussing ideas, however I believe we have a solid base for a very creative project.  Next quarter I hope to overcome senioritis and completely master time management.  The only suggestion that I could make for the course would be for the instructor.  I would very much appreciate it if we could receive our assignments we turn in on paper given back to us as soon as possible so that we can evaluate our own progression in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment