Monday, January 28, 2013

Dickens Map

1.) Considering that I have yet to begin the novel, from now until Monday I plan on evenly distributing the reading throughout each day.
2.) http://www.shmoop.com/tale-of-two-cities/questions.html. Honestly it was very difficult to find any other high-level AP questions concerning this novel. 
  1. How heroic is Sydney Carton’s death?
  2. Would the novel be different if Lucie had killed Madame Defarge? How?
  3. Is A Tale of Two Cities a novel about revolution or a novel about rape?
  4. Is revenge ever justifiable? If so, when?
  5. How is "honor" defined in this novel? Are there multiple versions of honor? If so, which is the most effective? The most respectable? Who is the most honorable character?
 3.) I believe I should be tested on these ideas in that if I am able to find a previous AP test on the Tale of Two Cities I should simply complete the entire test without any online resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment